Blog on Sikkim.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Brigadier Patyal to take charge of Swastik

Brigadier R K Patyal has been appointed as chief engineer of Project Swastik, Border Roads Organization,(BRO), which is responsible for building bridges and maintenance of NH 31A, a lifeline of Sikkim.

He will take charge of the office on March 3, a BRO official here said today.

Project Swastik has been entrsuted to upgrade the Nathu La road and North Sikkim highway.

The double laning of the Nathu La road would make easier for business people to trade with Tibet Autonomous Region in China.

-- (UNI) --
Share:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Full Width CSS

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Visitor since January 21, 2012 free counters
Free counters

Search This Blog

Breaking News

DONATE WORLD WIDE POSTAGE STAMPS

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF I CAN GET USED/MINT WORLD WIDE STAMPS FOR CHARITY CAUSE. I WOULD BE USING THE FUND FOR THE SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT PLAN.

THANKS

SHITAL PRADHAN
C/O LN PRADHAN
SHANTINAGAR, SINGTAM
SIKKIM- 737134
INDIA

Google
Custom Search



Beauty

Followers

Social Icons

PageNavi Results No.

Label Icons CSS

Travel

Fashion

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

When i started my blog on Sikkim way back in 2007, i had it clear on my mind that this blog shall help people look out for knowledge on Sikkim. I always wanted a knowledge house about Sikkim, its past, present and future. I do not know over the years how much did i succeed but my determination to let other understand my Sikkim is always giving me a push. with regards Shital Pradhan (himalayanreview@gmail.com)

Pages

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...