Tuesday, December 30, 2008

From Sikkim Happy New Year to all

New Year and everyone remembers collecting New Year cards for their loved ones. In my case it is a different story, I do not recall when did I last received my new year card. Could be four years..or five years back or before...I believe over the years my loved ones had found it difficult to contact me so I better give my address to them.
Shital Pradhan C/O Ganga Niwas Shantinagar, Singtam Sikkim-737134 India
I hope to expect at least a few cards and I wish to thank my friends in advance... Sikkim is better known for its scenic and unparalleled beauty. We the people of Sikkim believe in peace and harmony. So, for the entire world spread the message

 
"Tourism for world peace"
and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

2 comments:

  1. Well, cards or no cards, I do wish you a very Happy New Year. Hope you manage to keep all your NY resolutions!
    May peace and prosperity prevail in Sikkim as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colour for your message....i too wish our Sikkim the best for 2009

    Dear Ruth, i too would like to thank for appreciating my small effort in helping people feel proud to be a SIKKIMESE. Please do visit it again.

    ReplyDelete