Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I am sorry for the spams that had been send from my gmail.....

I was shocked to find out that when my gmail account was hacked last week a mail had been circulated from my gmail address to my friends asking them money to help me out. It took me by surprise when one of my friend responded to that mail and forwarded it to me to find whether i was really in trouble or....i was taken aback...

Here is the copy of the mail that had been send through my email id...

From: shital pradhan <himalayanreview@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 27 July, 2009 2:32:39 PM
Subject: Help Please!!!

Hello,



How are you doing? hope all is well with you and i pray this email finds you in good health, i am sorry that i didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar.



I need a financial favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept i will like you to assist me with a loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of $2,800 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.


I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, i'll pay you back as soon as i return. Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i can send you the details to use when sending the money through western union.



Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment