Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If you love your loved ones watch "2012" ones....

When i was watching the human race passing on to its end before the big screen on Denzong Cinema Hall, my heart was asking me will "2012" really took place. I was telling myself, I love you Dad. I was crying within myself. I wish everyone who loves their loved ones should watch this movie.



The plot and the characters of the movie make us believe what we might face if all the rumours are to be believed. On the acting front I am impressed with one man....the fat Russian billionaire Zlatko Burić, who did his work with ease. But without any doubt, the hero of the film is the director, screenplay, and the visual effects.

In one of the scenes, a lake is seen disappearing in Yellowstone, USA, and was converted into popping bubbles of hot gases. This did remind me of the number of lakes that had disappeared into the earth's crust in Sikkim itself in the last few decades. Not to forget the one that happened last year in west Sikkim!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is a very good movie.

    I like it too, and I think more and more people will go and watch this movie.

    Love is miracle.

    ReplyDelete