Blog on Sikkim.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If you love your loved ones watch "2012" ones....

When i was watching the human race passing on to its end before the big screen on Denzong Cinema Hall, my heart was asking me will "2012" really take place. I was telling myself, I love you Dad. I was crying within myself. I wish everyone who love their loved ones should watch this movie ones.



The plot and the characters of the movie make us believe what we might face if all the rumours are to be believed. In acting front i am impressed with one man....the fat Russian billionaire Zlatko Burić, he did his work with an ease. But without any doubt the hero of the film is the director, screenplay and the visual effects.

In one of the scenes a lake is seen disappeared in Yellowstone, USA and was converted into popping bubbles of hot gases. This did reminded me of number of lakes that had disappeared into the earth crust in Sikkim itself in last few decades. Not to forget the one that happened last year in west Sikkim!!!
Share:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Full Width CSS

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Visitor since January 21, 2012 free counters
Free counters

Search This Blog

Breaking News

DONATE WORLD WIDE POSTAGE STAMPS

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF I CAN GET USED/MINT WORLD WIDE STAMPS FOR CHARITY CAUSE. I WOULD BE USING THE FUND FOR THE SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT PLAN.

THANKS

SHITAL PRADHAN
C/O LN PRADHAN
SHANTINAGAR, SINGTAM
SIKKIM- 737134
INDIA

Google
Custom Search



Beauty

Followers

Social Icons

PageNavi Results No.

Label Icons CSS

Travel

Fashion

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

When i started my blog on Sikkim way back in 2007, i had it clear on my mind that this blog shall help people look out for knowledge on Sikkim. I always wanted a knowledge house about Sikkim, its past, present and future. I do not know over the years how much did i succeed but my determination to let other understand my Sikkim is always giving me a push. with regards Shital Pradhan (himalayanreview@gmail.com)

Pages

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...