Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My second google adsense arrives to my address


I might possibly be the first person in Sikkim if i am not wrong to receive a Google Adsense Cheque couple of years back. I had never believed that such thing could happen but it happened, the cheque of Four Thousand had arrived to me.

I had almost left hope of my second adsense cheque that reached me last week. I had been tracking it since last december but on numerous occassion i failed to get its tracking at Blue Dart. This time after a month of the dispatch of the cheque with the amount Nine Thousand Seven Hundred Seventeen Ruppees and thirty Two Paise reached to my postal address.


Thank you, Google......

1 comment:

  1. Congrats sir,You are doing incredible job.
    www.travel2sikkim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete