Monday, February 16, 2015

Letter send by Danny Danzongpa's Secretary Madan Mohan Arora

Danny Danzongpa's Secretary Madan Mohan Arora's letter send to me

It was very sad news that Danny Danzongpa's Secretary Madan Mohan Arora had passed away on February 10.  It was published in web pages that Arora had a long association with Danny, since his 'Boxer' days. He was more than a Secretary to the Denzongpa family. More popular for his simplicity, Arora was loved by all film fraternity as it was seen many popular actors of all ages paid visits to his prayer meet.

Denzongpa family at the prayer meeting. (NDTV)
I remember Madan Arora for the two reply letters he had sent to me during 2002 and 2003 when I wrote to Danny Denzongpa.  One of the letters is published above in my post where I had then written to Danny Denzongpa congratulating him for the Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award of India after Bharat Ratna, Padma Vibhusan, and Padma Bhusan.

The reply was unexpected but the words written on the page were something I still cherish. Thank You, Arora Sir....May you rest in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment