Writings of Sikkim since 2007

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Anjana meets her former coach

SINGTAM, OCTOBER 18: Anjana Rai, football player who recently played the 19th Junior Girl's National Football Tournament at Goa returns to her old school to thank her teachers. She was given a warm welcome at Singlebong JHS where she had started her football lessons. She was a regular left wing player for the school and latter got an opportunity to represent Sikkim at Karnataka for RGKA, last year. Talking to this reporter Rai said she is fortunate to have Pritam Shilal as her coach who was her teacher in her previous school. On her words, she thanked her coach for the encouragement and assistance to her football skills. He is next to my parents, she said. The Sikkim Girls’ team lost at the National Football Tournament to the mighty teams of Maharastra and Haryana. It was an exposure for us, an experience we learnt from it, added Rai. Pritam Shilal, a proud coach said it’s more than a dream comes true to watch your student getting opportunity to perform for the state. Anjana was a dedicated students and I never had doubts at her skills, Shilal went on to say. Rai is presently a student of class ix at Syaplay JHS.
Share:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Full Width CSS

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Visitor since January 21, 2012 free counters
Free counters

Search This Blog

Breaking News

DONATE WORLD WIDE POSTAGE STAMPS

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF I CAN GET USED/MINT WORLD WIDE STAMPS FOR CHARITY CAUSE. I WOULD BE USING THE FUND FOR THE SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT PLAN.

THANKS

SHITAL PRADHAN
C/O LN PRADHAN
SHANTINAGAR, SINGTAM
SIKKIM- 737134
INDIA

Google
Custom Search



Beauty

Followers

Social Icons

PageNavi Results No.

Label Icons CSS

Travel

Fashion

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

When i started my blog on Sikkim way back in 2007, i had it clear on my mind that this blog shall help people look out for knowledge on Sikkim. I always wanted a knowledge house about Sikkim, its past, present and future. I do not know over the years how much did i succeed but my determination to let other understand my Sikkim is always giving me a push. with regards Shital Pradhan (himalayanreview@gmail.com)

Pages

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...