Friday, January 12, 2018

Happy New Year 2018 Bebay

Hi Bebay

Yet another year starts off and still I have not come across you. You must have dead emotions for me by now but from my side, I think of you every day and talk to myself, you must be doing good. 

I might not have answers to your thousands of questions you might be thinking and looking for its answers; I too have thousands of words for you but I cannot confide to anyone. When I think of you, I am alone, when I want to talk about you with others I am alone.

With each passing day, the hope of meeting you and hugging you deepens. I do want to hold you and cry along with you. Chooree !! I love you and it is hidden within me only. 

Hope someday you will flip over the pages of this blog and reply to me back.

With lots of love - Happy New Year to you.


Your Baba


No comments:

Post a Comment