Saturday, January 12, 2019

SO SWEET and I HATE YOU!!


Dear Bebay

SO SWEET and I HATE YOU!! These were the first two sentences I heard from you and believe me I told myself I love you. Over the years, I was wondering days and nights about what would be the first sentences you would toss at me. I am not amazed or surprised by your ‘I hate you’ phrase; I can see through your outlook behind those straightforward expressions you had picked it up. I always talk to myself when it comes to you? Read my lines I do talk to myself; well most of the time.

Life is always full of paradoxes and we all need to admit those facts. I cannot reshuffle those bygone moments that you and I missed. The moment we lost will always haunt us and I do feel, it is the same with me too. I do not have anything to add to that unhappiness it was my loss too. I am equally affected by it to date.

But if truth prevails, I am sure it is near you. Do look at your surroundings to find the truth that you too need to know. Sounds of a clap don’t come from a single palm; also you need to look around yourself who knows whatsoever truth you are shown might not be the full and complete story. 

Always you’re Ba!!

No comments:

Post a Comment