Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thanks Uli, for AC3PT informations.....

Well Uli i am sure without you my article on late Chogyal Palden Thondup Namgyal and his adventure with Ham radio was not possible. So when i get it printed on this monthly magazine from Gangtok i dedicate this article to you. I shall ever remain grateful for the help you provided to me along with those numerous scans. I also thank Rajesh Verma for his inputs on being the only post merger Hams from Sikkim. This article is published in the February issue of Talk Sikkim monthly magazine printed and published from Gangtok.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I read one of your earlier posts where Mr Verma had also commented. I visited his blog and found many travel writings.

    I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u know he is the author of the much acclaimed Sikkim Gude that is available in market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. The book is a very popular "GK of Sikkim" guide for government examinations.

    Its good to see his blog.

    ReplyDelete