Thursday, October 14, 2010

An UFO behind an aeroplane photographed at Delhi on October 7th, 2010

You can see the black spot at the tail of the aeroplane

I recently had a Delhi tour and clicked many photographs of the places and one thing that wondered me the most was the frequent movement of aeroplanes in and around the sky. I had taken many random shots of the aeroplanes and while checking out every photograph to my surprise in one of the photographs I came across an object hanging in the sky just to the tail of an aeroplane. 

I do not know what was that so I tried many things like increasing and decreasing the colour, and the brightness of the photograph and I could faintly see some circular object. Is that UFO? The photograph was clicked on October 7, 2010, from the terrace of a building at Vasant Kunj at around 10 am in the morning.

This is the increased and darkened photograph of the backside of the aeroplane

1 comment: