Sunday, October 04, 2009

From the third eye......

So finally I am back from my short journey of Kolkata and Durgapur...When I am traveling I am sure I get to click something that excites me but this time around rain and 'King Hot' did make me go bizarre....yet there are few photographs which I can share with others...Sorry if you people do not like it...am just learning....!!!
 
This hand has designed many beautiful postage stamps of India and the only Indian to have designed UN postage stamp .... is Dipok Dey.

Howrah Bridge...an identity that always struck with Kolkata

Vidyasagar Setu...a marvelous touch
WWII tank left for strays...
They still give..... feels of old Calcutta
Sunset behind the city...
The sky touching
Near Sevoke...........

3 comments:

  1. ajay kumar guptaOctober 05, 2009 2:11 pm

    when did u reached? u could have at least switched on ur mobile mams, u r really careless guy who is bothered about self and left others feeling/care in the bin. anyway the pics are excellent but dont try be a foreigner tourist who simply clicks the road picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ajay kumar guptaOctober 05, 2009 4:45 pm

    thanks buddy, well feared u would never approve my last comments but u did it, it was just for getting u WAKE UP SID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it just happened..i tried u calling bt yesterday..u were out of range..

    ReplyDelete