Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My mother

My mother

O! The moving air, O! The moving air,
When you move around, did you hear of my mom?
I feel, she is somewhere there beneath the blue sky, she hides.
She is timid, she is shy, look for her, and you might get her.
Do tell her, we miss her, Do tell her, we still believe her.
Our world has not changed; our memory isn’t so bad,
Unplugged we do live to her; do tell her, we love her.

O! The moving air, Help me send my message, Help me on my words.
Memory keeps on coming, Eye dries up every morning,
But the moment is still alive, alive to my heart, alive to my breath.
I keep on saying, there shall come a day, someday,
We shall meet again, Where I shall again touch her, feel her.
If you happen to meet my mom,
Promise her to visit us, to the same place,
To the same heart, where she left for forever.
O! The moving air.

No comments:

Post a Comment