Monday, May 28, 2012

Chogyal and Gyalmo's Greeting Card

Ebay as i always say is a wonderful find for me for some rare materials. I had always been passionate about Sikkim and whenever i get an opportunity to watch anything of my Sikkim's past, i just want to share with everyone.

 If ever i had any regrets in life, i am sure i have this in my small heart that i could not see "my Independent Sikkim" and my Chogyal. So whenever i come across materials associated with my old Sikkim, my happiness knows no boundary. Here i am presenting a greeting card of Chogyal and Gyalmo and more sweeter is the name written in it ....." Hope and Thondup"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks shital ji. your blogs keep reminding us of the independent sikkim.In our busy life we tend forget our past.
    Thank you for the beautiful blogs.

    ReplyDelete