Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hope Cooke on Sikkim



Wow!! was the first word that came from my heart. Watching Hope Cooke speak was not more than a dream come true. Being a student of Sikkim History, my passion to know more about my state grows with me with each passing day. 

Today I am more than happy to see our former Gyalmo speak in our Sikkim. I might be among the first few to have seen this video, so far 14 views have been recorded. Hope my readers too like this video from YouTube.

 The video is produced by Yale University and released on YouTube on June 14, 2013.



3 comments:

  1. Rare treat to see the Gyalmo in an interview. Thank you Yale University. - RF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Queen was too Beautiful and still she is beautiful and her dream was good for our Sikkimese people she was like our Sikkimese mother wherever she is God bless you always����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your good message will more motivate and inspire to us Madam we the youth are unlucky to see and you Madam

    ReplyDelete