Sunday, February 07, 2010

Two pages from the Time Change !!



I had always wanted to read the book "Time Change" written by former Gyalmo of Sikkim, Hope Cooke. Being a student of  Sikkim history and listening to the scene of the famed The legend of April "73" Agitation in Sikkim from the queen herself was all i was expecting from the book but so far i had have little success in gathering the book which i believe is out of stock in India and in abroad they ask for either paypal or credit card which i do not have. Nevertheless i am glad that one of my friend from Germany was kind enough to scan me two page from the book and send it to my mail box. As i always say, more i share more i get..so i am sharing the two page of the book Time Change i received on my mail.




Hope Cooke pic: ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment