Writings of Sikkim since 2007

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy 10th Birthday Sristikaa

Happy 10th Birthday Bebay...ten years passed by and now you are a grown up child.

You have grown up to be a beautiful lady and as I always say, I see you grow in photographs. It’s my inability i cannot express my feelings towards you and I know you too have many things to tell me. Being a father, I am supposed to be near you at your growing days. But, I am not near you. You might be angry, sad and don’t won’t to see my face, I can understand, I can feel it…but chori…my part of pain is with me, which is too young for you to understand.

I had always tried to make people happy…what did I do to depart from you was in a way making you remain happy. I never wanted you to grow in that disturbed family environment. I knew I was loosing you but I had to do. There are things, sometimes you need to grow up to understand. Why I am saying all this, now you are grown up and you can now differentiate what’s good or bad.  

I know sooner or later you will go through these messages I am leaving for you. I am always there for you, wherever, whenever and where-so-ever!!
Happy Birthday Once Again!!

Love Aye
Baba
Share:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Full Width CSS

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Visitor since January 21, 2012 free counters
Free counters

Search This Blog

Breaking News

DONATE WORLD WIDE POSTAGE STAMPS

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF I CAN GET USED/MINT WORLD WIDE STAMPS FOR CHARITY CAUSE. I WOULD BE USING THE FUND FOR THE SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT PLAN.

THANKS

SHITAL PRADHAN
C/O LN PRADHAN
SHANTINAGAR, SINGTAM
SIKKIM- 737134
INDIA

Google
Custom Search



Beauty

Followers

Social Icons

PageNavi Results No.

Label Icons CSS

Travel

Fashion

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

When i started my blog on Sikkim way back in 2007, i had it clear on my mind that this blog shall help people look out for knowledge on Sikkim. I always wanted a knowledge house about Sikkim, its past, present and future. I do not know over the years how much did i succeed but my determination to let other understand my Sikkim is always giving me a push. with regards Shital Pradhan (himalayanreview@gmail.com)

Pages

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...