Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Happy New Year 2023 - Sristikaa

A big hug is due. The days have been endless and the emptiness has been the saddest part. I don't know how to react to the fact that you have grown up to become a very beautiful teenie. From the father's perspective, you are still a little girl who held my finger and spoke in a child's voice.

As the song says 

Itna hi bas mujhko pata hai, 

main tera ghalat tu mera sahi hai


I did what was right for you and me. Trying to show that I have a strong heart, however, I keep getting knocked down. I am not a god, just a dad. 

Emotion makes me weaker and makes me the dumbest of all. In this New Year, may my Bebay be blessed with all the wishes that she offers? Do not look back, be brave, and conquer the world! 

Follow your instincts with sincerity and dedication. Baba loves you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment