Monday, December 08, 2008

Its not a joke...but

This evening i was teaching my 2 and half year old daughter some english lessons, the first and perhaps the only word i could teach today was a word " father".

My daughter calls me "Baba", so i wanted her to know it's father in english and i told her....Baba means father in english...F..A...T...H...E...R ....and i asked her to repeat it with me F..A...T...H...E...R...., but my daughter promptly replied and i was clean bowled she pronounced it B..A..D..H..A...R.

I never knew father sound so close to Badhar. Well Badhar is for monkey in nepali, i am scared what shall be the next lesson i shall teach her and what shall i be hearing from her.

2 comments:

  1. Good one........! my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one da... m not surprised... " child is indeed the father of man"

    ReplyDelete