Saturday, March 07, 2009

Ten signs that of a cheating husband

From http://healthy-meaningful.blogspot.com

I do not know how you people would react to this post but i did really enjoyed it and who knows you might too need these suggestions.

Ten signs that of a cheating husband

In case you are suspicious of your husband cheating on you, look out for the following:

1. Lots of work emails at odd hours that have to be returned right away, especially on weekends when he is with you and can't talk on the phone.
2. Taking phone calls outside or in another room.
3. He starts taking his cell phone running or bicycling, or he now leaves it on when it used to be off during a ride or run.
4. More frequent business trips, or vague details in regards to upcoming trips, such as, he can't remember the time or place for the schduled meetings.
5. When he is out of town, he doesn't return your phone calls right away, or he calls you early in the evening rather than when he returns from dinner.
6. He may be interested in sex, but is less romantic than before.
7. He shows less interest in spending time with your family or your friends.
8. He suddenly can't stand your favorite food, music, restaurants, or activities.
9. He is more moody than usual or he seems to get annoyed over little things more than usual.
10. He doesn't want to talk about what is bothering him or he says he is having problems at work and doesn't want to talk about them.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Lots of work emails at odd hours that have to be returned right away, especially on weekends wShen She is with you and can't talk on tShe phone.
    2. Taking phone calls outside or in another room.
    3. She starts taking Her cell phone running or bicycling, or She now leaves it on when it used to be off during a ride or run.
    4. More frequent business trips, or vague details in regards to upcoming trips, such as, She can't remember the time or place for the schduled meetings.
    5. When She is out of town, She doesn't return your phone calls right away, or She calls you early in the evening rather than when She returns from dinner.
    6. She may be interested in sex, but is less romantic than before.
    7. She shows less interest in spending time with your family or your friends.
    8. She suddenly can't stand your favorite food, music, restaurants, or activities.
    9. She is more moody than usual or She seems to get annoyed over little things more than usual.
    10. She doesn't want to talk about what is bothering him or She says She is having problems at work and doesn't want to talk about them.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Pedro Santa CruzJuly 22, 2021 at 9:09 PM
    I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i oo received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail : (Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020 if you need help, infidelity hurts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone in the world. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Zuma Zuk have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me after doing everything he asked me to do, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar case to meet with this man and have your marriage fixed His email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp him on this +15068001647..... thank so much Zuma Zuk.

    ReplyDelete