Writings of Sikkim since 2007

Friday, November 06, 2009

I need a name for my website......


1727- the first map of Sikkim

Hi.....it was really a nice and wonderful journey with people across the globe wanted to know more about our Sikkim. I was asked many a times to move to dot com but it was something or the other that was keeping me off. Since i am working on it, i have made it to launch my website from November 23rd, 2009. Now that i am yet to come up with the proper name, i would like my well wishers and my blog readers to help me choose a proper name....

I have dedicated my website to Sikkim and would like to bring back the glory hours of Sikkim from its bed of past.  I never knew my small time passion about understanding Sikkim would bring me to this moment that it would today be my primary concern. It is just an another irony of life that i am not qualified to be a Sikkim Historian....
Share:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Comments

Powered by Blogger.

Full Width CSS

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Visitor since January 21, 2012 free counters
Free counters

Search This Blog

Breaking News

DONATE WORLD WIDE POSTAGE STAMPS

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF I CAN GET USED/MINT WORLD WIDE STAMPS FOR CHARITY CAUSE. I WOULD BE USING THE FUND FOR THE SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT PLAN.

THANKS

SHITAL PRADHAN
C/O LN PRADHAN
SHANTINAGAR, SINGTAM
SIKKIM- 737134
INDIA

Google
Custom Search



Beauty

Followers

Social Icons

PageNavi Results No.

Label Icons CSS

Travel

Fashion

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

When i started my blog on Sikkim way back in 2007, i had it clear on my mind that this blog shall help people look out for knowledge on Sikkim. I always wanted a knowledge house about Sikkim, its past, present and future. I do not know over the years how much did i succeed but my determination to let other understand my Sikkim is always giving me a push. with regards Shital Pradhan (himalayanreview@gmail.com)

Pages

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...