Friday, November 06, 2009

I need a name for my website......


1727- the first map of Sikkim

Hi.....it was really a nice and wonderful journey with people across the globe wanted to know more about our Sikkim. I was asked many a times to move to dot com but it was something or the other that was keeping me off. Since i am working on it, i have made it to launch my website from November 23rd, 2009. Now that i am yet to come up with the proper name, i would like my well wishers and my blog readers to help me choose a proper name....

I have dedicated my website to Sikkim and would like to bring back the glory hours of Sikkim from its bed of past.  I never knew my small time passion about understanding Sikkim would bring me to this moment that it would today be my primary concern. It is just an another irony of life that i am not qualified to be a Sikkim Historian....

3 comments:

  1. i m happy to know that u r going to start ur own website & that too on 23rd Nov, the birthday of my twin bhanja bhanji, look man i suggest u this name www.somethingsomething.com, which once was in ur throat for all time hope the website www.somethingsomething.com may get some good ranking in ur mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. devnitb17@gmail.com
    hii..it was really nice to surf through ur blog and know about sikkim and more importantly our town singtam...which was my habitat for 10 long years? i really miss it now...!!
    i personally don't know u but daju u r doing remarkable job..!!!
    best of luck ..!!

    ReplyDelete