Friday, March 12, 2010

What a kiss ........!!

What a kiss means...actually read the whole thing cuz its nice

+Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready"
+Kiss on the Forehead ="I hope we're together forever"
+Kiss on the Ear = 'Your my everything"
+Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"
+Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"
+Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"
+Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"
+Kiss on the Lips = "I love you"

What the gesture means...
+Holding Hands = "we definitely love each other"
+Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"
+Holding on tight = "I don't want to let go"
+Looking into each other's Eyes = "I just plain love you"
+Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"
+Arms around the Waist = "I love you too much to let go"
+Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"

--Advice--
+ Dont ask for a kiss, take one.
+ If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment