BY SHITAL PRADHAN A small hamlet in an eastern side Silent raush on its way, The old silk route, More older it look Upon which I stay, Hey that’s Rongli, Rongli my birthplace Years went by, years dried up, Yet the small village is as it was, Silent, peaceful and introvert Today’s picture of Rongli, Houses as station bogie, Looks a cradle, from Chujachen, Upon which the blue sky, As if I can touch thee, Roaring River, As the legend we hear, Still watch with glee, The terror of 1890 somewhat forgotten, Yet another terrorizing moment, 68 was the year… 1968, When sky too wasn’t pleased. That was Rongli, Rongli of the past. Playing along the Baar-Pepal tree, Hiding in the Shivalaya, Watching videos and aloft Is a decent memory, now? Sweet time in treasure, Yet when I am in Rongli, I am happy, in whither sweet. Rongli my birthplace !
Hey, that was an interesting article on you :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and keep up the good work :)
thanks madam.....without you people this was not possible.
ReplyDeleteAbo chai sacchi nai, you are very humble :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Shital,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations !
This is a very well deserved recognition for the kind of effort you put in to give us these unique insights into Sikkim.
It is always such a pleasure to follow your work. Please continue to enthrall us.
Hey Shital,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers.
@Rinchen....don't u feel mero blog sabai sikkimay ko nai ho....proud to be a sikkimese.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys....
Hi Shital,
ReplyDeleteThat's one good article! Very well deserved indeed and it was nice to know more about you :)
Congratulations and like everyone said...keep up the wonderful work!
Thanks Puku...by now tah i am a open book to all ni hai.....
ReplyDeleteGuess what?! I got a parcel from home today and it included this issue of Talk Sikkim :) So I read the article all over again! :D
ReplyDeleteYou deserve this..shital,my best wishes are always with you.
ReplyDeletegood work...........kip goin...
ReplyDeleteThanks once again.........
ReplyDelete