Dear friends my blog http://sikhim.blogspot.com/ has been selected for the final round of Best of Indian Blogosphere (BoIB) 2010 polls under the category Arts & Hobby Blogs and Entertainment, News & Media . Please visit my blog and vote for me. Polling to be active till February 13.
I am surprised whether or not my single vote matters to others, be it to a winning candidate or a losing candidate. The country's democratic format gave me THE RIGHTS to choose the candidate that I feel will be my representative at the State Assembly, but I am sorry I wasn't allowed to understand who the perfect gentleman was. I never learned what their views and motives were behind this year’s polls. I ask, is it a sin to be an employee? I am made aware I should not hear the speeches of the opposition parties, nor should I be present in any form of political meetings organised by the ruling party. I find myself in a dilemma. I love my state and am more concerned about its future, so does it not mean that I should be conscious to make the right selection that deserves my very important single vote. Being an Indian citizen I am made to cast my valuable vote in general election but this time I voted without understanding the candidates. Last week I was at Gangtok to watch...

Comments
Post a Comment