Sunday, December 04, 2022

A strange-looking cloud i saw on December 2, 2021

It is more than a coincidence that exactly a year back I had clicked a strange-looking cloud from the balcony of my Sakyong Chisopani JHS and on the same date this year from the same school premises I clicked the photographs of a moving object on the sky that is not a cloud or a fighter plane contrail.

My sky-gazing interest made me research what other sky events occurred that day/night across the globe and interestingly I came to know that on that night across the north Indian states of India including the state of Punjab a strange-looking line of bright lights moving across the sky. The photograph of the bright lines did look similar to the ones I took the photographs on that day time, the only thing was that the cloud-like I saw moved like a cloud does.

02.12.21 : Photographed from Sakyong Chisopani JHS

Mysterious lights spotted in sky in northern India, leave many people puzzled


Exactly a year later I came across a shooting star-like object moving across the sky. It is a mere coincidence or revisiting event across the umbrella high above us!

02.12.2022: Photographed from Sakyong Chisopani JHS



No comments:

Post a Comment